- MOL Container Center ( Thailand ) Co,Ltd. ( MCCT depot ) was established in October, 2008 and has started empty container depot operation since April, 2009 as a subsidiary company of Mitsui O.S.K Line Co,Ltd from Japan with concreate pavement ground of over 70,000 sq-m. Our initial gold was to support for exclusively empty container depot services and facility for MOL containers and then, now we are providing the same services to Ocean Network Express (ONE).
- MCCT depot is well positioned providing to customers for container inventory management services together with excellent commitment for total quality service and excellence. Having been operating for more than 10 years and being one of the largest container depots in Laemchabang Port area where 15 Kms away from MCCT depot.
- Our depot is capable of storing and servicing general purpose containers, reefer containers and other special equipment. We have a team of qualified surveyors who will access equipment condition and repair worthiness. Our cleaning, maintenance and repair works are subjected to accurate internal quality and integrity checks in line with our customers’ requirements. We also work proactively with our customers to better manage the control of their equipment, through adoption of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) interfacing and it is constantly updated by processing of our depot’s system DCMS for wide range of container depot services such as container management, container status, container storage, container M&R and cleaning, Reefer PIT/Precool etc.
|Company Name||: MOL Container Center (Thailand) Co., Ltd.|
|Address||: 96/11 Moo 10, T. Nongkham, A. Sriracha, Chonburi 20230.|
|Major Shareholder||: MOL Management (Thailand) Co., Ltd.|
|Established||: October 2008|
|Operation Started||: April 2009(Grand Opening on 24-Apr-2009)|
|Location||: To/From Laem Chabang Port 15 Kms.|
|Operation Hours||: Monday – Saturday (07.00 – 20.00 )|
|Yard Space and Building||: MCCT Container Depot : 68,084 M2 |
: Tree-Story Office Building with 400 M2/Floor
Land and Building
– Three-Storey Office Building with 400 M2 / Floor
– Stacking Capacity : 11,000 TEUs (on 6 tiers basis)
– Repairing, Cleaning Capacity : 140 Units in each area
– Reefer Plug : 30 Plugs
– Side Loader : 4 units (capable 7 tiers stacking)
– Forklift : 2 units (capable 3 tiers stacking)
– Truck + chassis : 2 units